August 3, 2020
Grand Park is resuming the Lunch a la Park Food Trucks program, to serve local employees and park guests. Grand Park, along with our vendor partners, are practicing the following safety protocols:
- All staff must wear appropriate PPE at all times in the park – masks and gloves
- Any staff exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 must stay home
- No physical hand-out menus are allowed
- All utensils must be in pre-wrapped packages to minimize contact
- Condiments must be in individual, single-serving packages
- Cash-free payment is strongly recommended and encouraged. Vendor partners are strongly encouraged to make best efforts to minimize contact in ordering and payment, shifting to mobile or pre-ordering if possible.
- If a card is used, it must be disinfected after handling
- Mobile, contactless, or pre-orders is the preferred method
- Sneeze barrier between customers and staff
- Disinfectant wipes/sanitize must be provided at touchpoints (drink counter, utensil dispenser, etc)
All food truck patrons and guests, please practice safety protocols as well:
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet apart
Let’s be kind and take care of each other!
July 22, 2020
Grand Park is open during regular operating hours (5:30 AM – 10:00 PM). Here is the current status of amenities:
- Dog run: open
- Picnic tables: closed
- Playground: closed
- Restrooms: open
- Splashpad: closed
- Starbucks: open. For more information on hours, click here.
Onsite programs and events have shifted to online until further notice, based on guidelines from LA County Dept. of Public Health.
Please continue to practice safety measures when in the Park:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet physical distance from others
- Stay home if you feel sick or exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Let’s continue to take care of each other, L.A.
July 3, 2020
Regarding 4th of July:
Grand Park is open during regular operating hours (5:30 AM – 10:00 PM). However, there is no July 4th event and no fireworks for the holiday. We encourage you to stay home and enjoy our virtual program:
Grand Park + The Music Center’s 4th of July Block Party: Home Edition will be on TV and online this year. Tune in:
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM on KABC Channel 7, abc7.com, or the ABC app and then the show continues online!
- 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM on Grand Park’s YouTube channel: youtube.com/grandparklosangeles
- For more information, visit: july4.grandparkla.org
If you decide to visit Grand Park, please practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet, wear a mask, and please stay home if you feel sick or exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19.
April 10, 2020
in alignment with LA County Parks, Grand Park will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 12th. While parks are a favorite location to celebrate Spring holidays, the closure is part of ongoing efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19. Let’s continue to take care of each other and keep each other safe.
¡Hola Los Angeles! En alineación con los Parques del Condado de Los Ángeles, Grand Park estará cerrado el Domingo de Pascua, 12 de Abril. El parque estara cerrado para proteger nuestras comunidades de la propagación de COVID-19
Love always, siempre con ustedes ❤️
March 20, 2020
As you may already know, on March 19, the County and City of Los Angeles issued the “Safer at Home” public order, “ordering all residents of the City of Los Angeles to stay inside their residences, and immediately limit all movement outside of their homes beyond what is absolutely essential … in an effort to stem or slow the spread of COVID-19 within the greater Los Angeles community.” This order includes curtailing non-essential business. Since our staff is now prohibited to gather for work, we are canceling the following programs:
Lunch à la Park programs:
- Food Trucks
- Yoga reTREAT (online included)
- Spring Concerts (originally scheduled to start April 2)
Earth Day LA (originally scheduled for April 22)
The order does allow outdoor activity and recreation, provided that social distancing measures are followed – at least 6 feet distance from another individual. Grand Park grounds are still open to walk, breathe and take a break. Please practice social distancing, and please do not gather in a group of more than 10, as required in the order. Also note, that our playground and restrooms will be closed out of an abundance of caution.
Thank you to everyone who has already been practicing social distancing. Your care for your wellness and the wellness and safety of our community, especially for the most vulnerable, is so appreciated.
We will continue to keep you updated. Stay tuned to our Instagram, Facebook and website for the latest news pertaining to Grand Park.
Take care of yourself, each other, and our beloved Los Angeles.
Siempre con ustedes ❤,
March 13, 2020
There’s a lot going on right now and we wanted to check in. We love you and appreciate you and want to affirm that our commitment to you stays the same: we are here with you and for you. Just like all LA parks, Grand Park is open and our hours remain the same. Our commitment to your safety and wellness remains our top priority and always will. We are taking things one step at a time, day-by-day, attentive to the directives from the LA County Department of Public Health.
Our Lunch a la Park Food Trucks (TUE-THUR) will still continue service, and we are adding hand sanitizing stations near each truck. We are also implementing enhanced daily cleaning and disinfecting practices across the park. Pending weather conditions since it’s been raining, we will have more info about Lunch a la Park Yoga next week.
We know you’re doing your best to stay well, and to keep our community well. We’re here for you.
Estamos con ustedes always ❤,