A summer favorite now in its 14th year, The Music Center’s Dance DTLA is an evening of dance under the stars on most Friday nights in the summer months, from June – September 2018. Hosted entirely in Grand Park, the series features Dance Downtown (7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.), every other Friday night, where participants can learn new dance moves from a different dance genre at each event. From Salsa to Disco and Bollywood, Dance Downtown welcomes anyone who loves to dance and learn some new moves in the heart of Los Angeles’ civic center.
The series includes:
- June 22 – Dance Downtown: Samba
- June 29 – DJ Nights
- July 6 – Dance Downtown: Line Dance/Two Step
- July 13 – DJ Nights
- July 20 – Dance Downtown: Salsa
- August 3 – DJ Night
- August 10 – Dance Downtown: Disco
- August 17 – DJ Night
- August 24 – Dance Downtown: Bollywood
- August 31 – DJ Night
- September 7 – Dance Downtown: 90s
Information subject to change
METRO RED or PURPLE LINE TO CIVIC CENTER/GRAND PARK STATION, GOLD LINE TO LITTLE TOKYO/ARTS DISTRICT STATION
Grand Park is an LA County park powered by The Music Center.