Eat, walk and celebrate LA’s own in the heart of downtown with traditional food, dancing, martial art demonstrations, kids’ activities, craft vendors and more!
– Filipino and Asian cuisine
– 7th annual Tinikling Battle (bamboo dance)
– Pilipino Artists Network Visual Art Gallery
– Traditional music, dance and martial arts
– Arts and crafts, and storytelling at the Youth Pavilion
– Filipino American Symphony Orchestra and special guests
– Performances and appearances by popular Filipino celebrities from ABS-CBN
– 10th annual Vegetable Competition
– Katipunan Poetry Slam
– Shopping at the Park Palengke (Marketplace) and more.
Presented by The Association for the Advancement of Filipino American Arts and Culture (FilAm ARTS) and Grand Park
METRO RED/PURPLE LINES TO CIVIC CENTER/GRAND PARK STATION. GOLD LINE TO LITTLE TOKYO/ARTS DISTRICT STATION. **RIDE CICLAVIA THROUGH THE HEART OF LA TO THE FESTIVAL ON OCT 5.**
Metro Discount: Show your valid TAP card, Metro employee ID, or LA County employee ID to participating vendors and save 10% on FilAm Arts merchandise, food, and more. MORE INFO>