Join Grand Park, The Music Center and DWP and discover ways you can live clean and go green in L.A.
- Fish Eyes Educational Workshops by Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre, teaching kids to explore site-specific dances inspired by themes of water conservation, climate change and the environment. Dances are accompanied by the sculpture Fish Eyes, created to bring further awareness to park-goers about the importance of water conservation. The sculpture will be on display April 16 – 22, 2017 on the Grand Park Performance Lawn.
- Music by Claire Mills performing songs and stories about the Earth. 20 minute family-friendly performances.
- E-waste drop off (Grand Park nearest Spring St.) and eyeglass donation stations
- LADWP energy efficiency and water conservation information and giveaways
- LADWP water trailer, solar trailer and electric vehicles on display
- Children’s recycled art projects and activities
- “The Trash Man” performance art by Taiwanese artist Chin-chih Yang
- 20 Minute tours of Grand Park’s sustainable landscaping. Meet on lawn between Grand Ave. and Hill St.
- Composting workshops
- Tree giveaways courtesy of City Plants for City of Los Angeles residents*
- Healthy lifestyle vendors
- Kid-friendly yoga sessions
- Grand Park’s signature array of food trucks and food vendors
*Free trees will be available if you live or own property within the City of Los Angeles. Verification will be required (ID/Driver’s License or LADWP bill). First come, first served. Limit 1 tree per address.
Information subject to change.
METRO RED/PURPLE LINE TO CIVIC CENTER/GRAND PARK STATION. GOLD LINE TO LITTLE TOKYO/ARTS DISTRICT STATION
Grand Park is an L.A. County park powered by The Music Center