A summer favorite now in its 13th year, The Music Center’s Dance DTLA is an evening of dance under the stars on most Friday nights in the summer months, from June – September, 2017.
Held on alternating Friday nights and curated by influential artists and tastemakers who give voice to Los Angeles’ dynamic and vibrant culture through music, dancing, arts and aesthetics, DJ Nights (9:00 p.m. – midnight) offers Angelenos the opportunity to dance the night away in Grand Park. Details for each night of the series will be announced in May, 2017.
The series includes:
- June 23 – Dance Downtown: Cumbia / Grand Park
- June 30 – DJ Nights, curated by Peanut Butter Wolf / Grand Park
- July 7 – Dance Downtown: Line Dance & Two-Step / Grand Park
- July 14 – DJ Nights, curated by Monalisa/ Grand Park
- July 21 – Dance Downtown: Bollywood / Grand Park
- July 28 – DJ Nights, curated by Valida / Grand Park
- August 4 – Dance Downtown: Disco / Grand Park
- August 11 – DJ Nights, curated by Coleman / Grand Park
- August 18 – Dance Downtown: Argentine Tango / Grand Park
- August 25 – DJ Nights, TBA / Grand Park
- September 1 – Dance Downtown: Salsa / Grand Park
More information available at musiccenter.org
Information subject to change
METRO RED or PURPLE LINE TO CIVIC CENTER/GRAND PARK STATION, GOLD LINE TO LITTLE TOKYO/ARTS DISTRICT STATION
Grand Park is an LA County park powered by The Music Center.